"JOIN MASSIVELY IN AIGDSU WHICH STANDS ALWAYS FOR THE CAUSE OF GDS"
Welcome to AIGDSU CHQ Website, AIPEDEU NOMENCLATURE CHANGED AS AIGDSU
MAKE SUCCESS AIGDSU STRUGGLE PROGRAMME.

Saturday, August 2, 2014

DON'T BE MISLED - FALSE NEWS, HERE IS TRUTH! Following email from Com.S.S.Manjunath answers our queries: 

Dear Com.Mahadevaiah,

Good evening.  As I was on my tour to Tirupati my phone was switched for about 8 hours. 

I am to clear your doubt about Karwar divisional conference held recently.  It was a JOINT CONFERENCE OF P-III and P-IV.  I attended both open session and the subject committee meetings.  Reportedly AIGDSU had their working committee meeting somewhere in Kumta as I remember.  Some members came and met me and invited me to their conference. 

FROM THE WEB ONLY I CAME TO KNOW THAT THERE WAS A MOVE TO FORM ANOTHER UNION FOR GDS AT KARWAR.  I AM NOT THERE IN THE PHOTO, YOU MAY OBSERVE.  By this you may guess that in the usual manner a FEW GULLIBLE G.D.S are fallen prey to the tricks of those trying to spoil GDS UNITY.

ONE THING I MAKE IT VERY CLEAR NOW.  I AM FOR TOTAL UNITY ALWAYS AND OFFER MY SERVICE FOR THE CAUSE OF GDS AS WELL AS DEPARTMENTAL STAFF DISPASSIONATELY.  IN THE CIRCLE CONFERENCE ALSO I HAD REQUESTED COM.KRISHNAN TO FORGIVE AND FORGET EVERYTHING FOR THE SAKE OF GDS.  GDS EMPLOYEES SHOULD NOT BE EXPLOITED BY THE UNIONS.  WE SHOULD BE CLEAR IN MIND AND SOUL.  WE CANNOT CHEAT OUR OWN STAFF WHO ARE OUR MASTERS.  WE SHOULD DEVIATE FROM THE TRUE SPIRIT ENSHRINED IN OUR UNION CONSTITUTION.  

WE HAVE BEEN TRYING HARD ALL ALONG TO PROTECT THE INTEREST OF GDS AND WORKING SELFLESSLY FOR THEM.  YOU ALSO DO THE SAME THING WITHOUT ANY BOTHERATION ABOUT FORMATION OF NEW UNIONS UNDER ANY BANNER.

COMMON G.D.S IS THE BEST JUDGE.  HE/SHE KNOWS WHAT IS WHAT.  NO NEED TO TEACH THEM, THEY KNOW  WHO IS REALLY WORKING FOR THEM.

YOU WORK WITH DETERMINATION, SINCERITY AND ALSO STRIVE FOR UNITY.  EVEN A SINGLE G.D.S SHOULD NOT BE ALOOF FROM YOUR STRUGGLE.  I am confident that the ideal will be a reality soon!

It is really pathetic situation, now observed, never in the entire history.  ONCE it was administration DIVIDING staff.  NOW IT IS UNIONS!

HAVE BELIEF IN YOUR STRENGTH, MOVE FORWARD WITH COURAGE AND DETERMINATION.  ALL WILL GO WELL.

With warm Greetings,

Comradely yours,

- S.S.MANJUNATH, Adviser from Karnataka.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: My reply to your mail pl
From: Manjunath Ss